Abstract: This article will show you is how to use Photoshop's Noise and the Radial Blur filter to produce rays effect.
Note: This article is used in Photoshop 6.0, In addition, the operation of the keyboard shortcuts usually are given in square brackets.
1. The production of these rays is the best black and white, so their colors in the first set before the start of what we have. Click the icon in the tool box, the foreground and background color set to black and white, respectively. Then we click the toolbox icon, would swap foreground and background colors.
2. Select File脿New [Ctrl + N], open the New dialog box. Set the Width 700pixels, Height set to 300pixels, Mode set to RGB Color, Contents Set Background Color, and then click OK to create a new background color to black Photoshop document.
3. Click to select the tool box in the Type Tool [T]. In the background to write on "MYSTERY" words. In theory, this paper describes the method for any (size) fonts can be applied, but there are always so many choices that can make the best of the best combination. In this paper, is the size of the black 48pt Arial Black font. We can start the interface at the top of the toolbar in the font type, size and color of the text before setting the input text.
4. Enter after the text was then moved to the central level, there have to use Photoshop's layer and function. Use this function we need a light layer, but now the only other layer only as a special Background layer (the layer of a special reason for that is because it is infinite and opaque), then put altogether to convert into ordinary Background layer better. Double-click the Background layer in the Layer panel (if the screen is not this panel, you can choose Window脿Show Layers to open it), then the New Layer dialog box pops up, type "background" and then OK.
So we have a another layer can be used to refer to, then click the text layer in the Layer panel box to the left to connect the two existing layers (right side).
5. Select the background layer, and then were selected Layer脿Align Linked menu of Vertical Centers and Horizontal Centers command.
6. Now we start making rays. Hold down Ctrl and then click the text layer, this operation is equivalent to choose Select脿Load Selection and then read the story Transparancy channel. Operation executed, the layer of non-transparent regions will be selected. For this example, the implementation of this action will select all the text layer.
7. Then hold down Alt and then click the Layer Panel, open the New Layer icon on the dialog box. In the Name column enter the "ray", and then click OK to create a new layer. At this point the new layer still maintained the previous step to the constituency.
8. Select Edit脿Fill, open the Fill dialog box. Contents and then choose Background color, background color that is used to fill the selection area.
9. Here is the filter stage is the time. Select Filter脿Noise脿Add Noise, Add Noise dialog box opens. Amount set to 300, Distribution Set Gaussian, select the Monochromatic and click OK, apply the filter.
10. Select Select脿Deselect [Ctrl + D], get rid of the word choice.
11. Next we have to filter through the use of another Radial Blur, to create the effect of radiation. Select Filter脿Blur脿Radial Blur, Radial Blur dialog box opens. Amount parameter and then set 100, Blur Method Set Zoom mode (that is, the line blurred image from the image center to enlarge), Quality and Continuous Application of Three Good set this filter.
Note, if you want to reuse the last used a filter, it can directly press Ctrl + F to select.
12. After the previous step, the radiation effects have been a little bit of shape, and give them a ray Gaga following light. The Layer panel on the "ray" layer onto the icon or select Layer脿Duplicate Layer to copy just operation "ray" layer. To the new layer a name, in this case for the time being named it as "ray sharp". These were immediately go on operations are for this new layer "ray sharp"'s.
13. Select Filter脿Sharpen脿Unsharp Mask, Unsharp Mask dialog box opens. Parameters are: Amount 500, Radius 3.0, Threshold 20.
14. Re-application of this layer twice Radial Blur filter, its parameters as mentioned in step 11.
15. Press Alt + Shift + S, the layer Blending Mode set to Screen.
Effect as shown.
16. Completion of radiation, the following text added to the source of the. The Layer panel, drag the text layer to all layers MYSTERY top [Ctrl + Shift +]].
17. Hold down Ctrl and then click the text layer, select the text. Create a new layer [Ctrl + Shift + N], and named "text source".
18. Select Select脿Transform Selection, and then top of the screen toolbar W and H values are set to 40% of the far right of the toolbar and click the OK button (shows a hook of the button).
19. Select Select脿Feather [Ctrl + Alt + D], open the Feather dialog box. Enter 3 in which, after determining emergence selections.
20. Select Edit脿Fill [Alt + Backspace], before the scenery (ie white) filling the continuous emergence of the selected area step two or three. And then press Ctrl + D, de-select.
21. To make light appear softer, and then select Blur脿Gaussian Blur (parameters Radius = 2.0), using a Gaussian blur filter to soften the object. When completed, will "text source" layer onto the "backgroud" layer on top.
Results shown in Figure.
22. Completion of the above text source, we have to do a more focused and bright point source. With the light source, the effect will be more. Create a new layer and name it "ray source". Then we click the toolbox icon, would swap foreground and background colors.
23. Select the Elliptical Marquee tool box tool [M], then the central painting in an oval canvas. Then press Alt + Backspace, to fill on the foreground constituencies.
24. Press Ctrl + D to remove constituency, and then use the Radius of Gaussian Blur filter is equal to 4 on the floor (ray source) for processing.
25. Adjust the Layer Opacity option panel layer "ray source" of the transparency to 70%, it moves to the "ray sharp" layer above.
Upon completion, the effect shown.
Now the whole effect has been forming, and the rest have to do is to make the effects look cool. Specifically, to adjust the overall tone, and the text a little bit modified.
26. Select the top text layer and click Layer panel icon, and then in the pop-up menu, select Hue / Saturation, playing Hue / Saturation dialog box. Select the Colorize check box will Hue, Saturation and Lightness are set to 220,50, and 0.
This is on top of all layers created a similar color mask of the mask layer.
After completing this step you can see the whole picture into the blue (pictured). But, of course, the color settings for the front you can decide for themselves, not with the non-use value can not be mentioned here.
27. Right-click the text layer, then in the pop-up menu, choose Blending Option, open the Blending Option dialog box. This dialog shows the fact that some commonly used filters, by using them, users can easily get such as relief, like the commonly used projection effects.
Here, to select the Inner Grow, Out Glow and Bevel and Emboss filter. The parameters of which do not change on a direct point of OK and then press Alt + Shift + S Set the layer mode Screen, so the whole effect is complete.
MKV to DivX
Want a gold metal detector you re not alone
MKV to FLV
FLV TO PSP